Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Wired Gossip Rag: Lohan Stumbles on First Night out

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 03:23 PM PDT

Lindsay Lohan did a 180 last night after telling friends she was going to stay at home rather than venture back into the club scene.  She not only went out, she took a spill leaving the club, fueling new rumors.

Lohan spent part of the evening at the Lexington Social House in Hollywood, and on her way out of the club … she tripped.  Of course, onlookers drew snap conclusions, screaming, “She’s drunk!.”



Chris Hansen Caught Cheating On Wife

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 03:00 PM PDT

'To Catch a Predator' host Chris Hansen has been caught cheating on his wife.

Hansen was spotted with a young news anchor, Kristyn Caddell, in West Palm Beach, Florida arriving at the Ritz-Carlton's Angle restaurant.

They enjoyed a romantic evening together after dinner and by the next day Hansen had already left town.

An investigative reporter for the National Enquirer caught the whole thing on tape!

A source reveals that the two have been together for nearly four months.

Hansen, 51, is the father of two children and lives with them and his wife in Connecticut.

I guess Hansen belongs on a new show…

Cheaters

‘The Voice’ To Return For Season Two

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 12:04 PM PDT

The Voice is coming back for season two!

All four coaches (Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton) from The Voice have just signed on for a second season.

A source tells UsWeekly, Aguilera “is very excited” for the next season and that “it has been an amazing experience for her!”

A rep for Cee Lo Green has confirmed that the singer is also returning.

Season two of The Voice should debut in early 2012.

Another Susan Boyle Is Born (Video)

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 09:56 AM PDT

Cindy Chang may only be a housewife, but she’s made her operatic debut on the NBC reality show, America’s Got Talent last night.

Chang blew everyone away with her audition.

Chang, who was seen sipping on olive oil before her performance, told the judges she “used to be really shy” and “wanted to always be a singer, but my parents said ‘no.’”

After she sang, Piers told her “If your parents watched this, you know what they’ll be saying? Big mistake.”

Hopefully the pressure of fame won’t buckle her, as it did Susan Boyle.

Lindsay Lohan Got Drunk Again Last Night

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:39 AM PDT

Lindsay Lohan‘s house arrest ended yesterday. She told friends that she's afraid to go out and just wants to focus on her community service then stay at home reading a book with her sister.

By nightfall, Lindsay was trashed.

Lindsay celebrated the end of her house arrest at the Lexington Supper Club in Hollywood with friend fellow actor Emile Hirsch. Enabler!

According to TMZ, it’s all because Lindsay can’t cope with the outside world.

Don’t think she’s drunk? Try THIS.

Lindsay, it’s time you grow up.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Attempts To Commit Suicide

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:37 AM PDT

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been hospitalized, following an apparent suicide attempt.

Rhys Meyers, the star of Showtime’s “The Tudors,” was found in his home and, after refusing treatment, was rushed to the hospital.

Rhys Meyers was discharged Wednesday.

British police confirmed in a statement saying, “Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital.”

Rhys Meyers has been struggling with addiction for years. He entered rehab for a fourth time last May and was banned from United Airlines after a drunken flight that may have involved a racial slur.

Feel better soon, Jonathan!

Amber Rose Responds About Nude Photos

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:13 AM PDT

Amber Rose has had a pretty crappy week. First she had some nude photos leak, then she was accused of sending those nude photos to Nicki Minaj‘s boyfriend.

Rose admits the nudes are indeed her, but denies sending them to Minaj’s boyfriend.

Amber claims the nude photos were stolen by an ex-employee. Shortly after being caught emailing the photos from Rose’s computer, the employee was terminated.

She says the photos are 2 1/2 years old, and “just sitting” in her computer.

“I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I’m really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself,” tweeted Rose.”

I wonder who the photos were taken for then… Kanye West? Amber and Kanye began dating in March of 2009 — Kanye had his private parts leak by MediaTakeout too. You do the math.

Amber continued, “The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I’m not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I’m sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn’t deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support.”

You can’t help but feel bad for her, but why have photos like that stored on your computer?



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .