Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


‘Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows’ New Clip (Video)

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 04:39 AM PDT

Harry Potter fans are undoubtedly counting down the minutes until the finale of the saga premieres in theaters on July 15th.

With a little over a week to go till it’s theatrical debut, fans have access to a cornucopia of goodies to look forward to until the see the film.

Clips galore are floating all over the internet with the first five minutes of the film having been leaked, and more footage coming to light nearly daily.

MovieFone managed to obtain a new unseen clip from the Gringotts scene in which Harry and his friends try to obtain Helga Hufflepuff’s cup from Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault. Check it out!

Oh my goodness, only 11 more days to go! I can’t wait!

Daniel Radcliffe’s Battle With Alcohol

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 04:24 AM PDT

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe had to face stardom at a very young age, and with the monumental success of the franchise has had some personal demons affect him.

After turning 18, the actor admits to turning to alcohol to help him enjoy himself during the filming of the last two Potter installments.

“I became so reliant on [alcohol] to enjoy stuff. There were a few years there when I was just so enamoured with the idea of living some sort of famous person’s lifestyle that really isn’t suited to me.”

Radcliffe’s struggles with his whiskey demons could have landed him as front page news, luckily the paparazzi never managed to catch it. “I really got away with that because there were many instances when a shot like that could have been taken.”

The actor has since quit the party life and hasn’t had a drop of alcohol since last August; “As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I do that very unsuccessfully. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh.”

He adds, “There’s no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that’s been the realisation of the past few years for me.”



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .