Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Lindsay Lohan Tests Positive For Alcohol, Going Back To Jail

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 10:25 PM PDT

Lindsay Lohan has declared, “Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life,” but that hasn’t stopped her from testing positive for alcohol.

Lohan is heading back to court on Thursday morning after testing positive for alcohol earlier this month, apparently following some “rooftop barbecue party.”

The L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to pull Lindsay out of house arrest and throw her back in the L.A. County Jail.

Lohan’s spokesman Steve Honig declined to comment.

Before reports of the dirty test broke, Honig said the “Machete” actress axed an interview with “Today” show host Matt Lauer at the last minute Tuesday after he flew across the country to chat.

He said Lohan, who’s bounced in and out of jail and multiple rehabs including Betty Ford, was caught off guard when Lauer arrived around 4 p.m. with intentions to tape a lengthy, in-depth piece for NBC’s nighttime news program “Dateline.”

Up until then Lohan thought she was primping for a 15-minute “check-in” segment for “Today,” he said.

“Of course there was a little stress involved,” Honig said. “She woke up thinking it would be a brief Today show segment. And you can’t just all of a sudden go from that to let’s sit down and talk about your life for two hours. She wasn’t mentally prepared.”

“There certainly are no bad feelings on our part. We’ll bend over backwards to accommodate them going forward,” he said.

The hearing will take place tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.

In the meantime, Michael Lohan wants you to know, his relationship with Lindsay is doing much better now.

Lindsay Lohan Bummed Out About House Arrest

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 02:28 PM PDT

Lindsay Lohan has invited Life & Style inside her 3,000-square-foot home in Venice Beach, California to let the world know what it is like to be imprisoned in a multimillion dollar jail cell.

“I’m a very social person, and I like being outside, especially in Venice Beach. I’d like to get out more — just going out and having dinner,” Lindsay tells the interviewer. “I was really upset not being able to go to my little brother’s birthday party. He just turned 16. That bummed me out.”

Although Lindsay can't go outside, she is welcomed to have as many people as she would like over. “I’ve been having a lot of work-related meetings. Sometimes my friends come over. And I get to see my sister, Ali, which is nice,”

She adds, “Alcohol is not in my house, so it’s just not a part of my life.” But Lindsay is not doing away with the possibility of partying and nightclubs once she is released on June 29, “I don’t think you should ever say never,” she explains.

On the subject of critics who do not believe she has actually changed she says, “I’ve grown up — and I’m willing to do what I have to do to prove that.”

“This may come as a shock, but I mean it: I want to start my community service. I want to finish that so I can work in August and September,” Lindsay explains.

Well, it really is a tough legal system.

It's good to see justice work at its best, Lindsay truly is serving hard time.

Image by Life & Style.

Kim Kardashian Look-Alike Snags A Desperate Reggie Bush

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 12:11 PM PDT

Reggie Bush has reached a new low.

The pro football player is now dating a Kim Kardasian impersonator.

The woman's name is Melissa Molinaro and yes she is the same impersonator from the Old Navy commercial that caused controversy due to the woman's likeness to Kim earlier this year.

Bush was even spotted celebrating Molinaro’s birthday earlier this month at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills.

Could this just be Reggie's type of girl or is this just revenge on Kim?

Clearly, he is not over the break up and is just looking for attention again.

Enjoy your fake Kim, Reggie.

Jennifer Aniston Stupidly Wears Sheer White Skirt (Photo)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 11:02 AM PDT

Jennifer Aniston was spotted in New York wearing a very revealing outfit.

No, not revealing in a "I’m Lady Gaga look at my nipples" kind of way, but more in the traditional "oops, did you just see my crotch?" way.

Jen was sporting a grey top and a see-through white skirt as she strutted her stuff down a NYC street.

Is this a publicity stunt or is she maybe just trying to draw attention away from the fact that she is pulling an ‘Angelina’ with her new man, Justin Theroux, whom she stole from his ex-girlfriend of 14 years?

But either way Jen still looks hot as usual and seems to be on top of the world.

She's got a new man, she's starring in multiple movies and it was even announced that she will be receiving a star on the famed Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.

If you've got it, flaunt it.

And Jen has definitely got it all… except for Brad Pitt that is.

George Clooney Dumps Elisabetta Canalis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 10:06 AM PDT

George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have called it quits, ending their two-year relationship.

The couple released a statement saying, “We are not together anymore. It’s very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy.”

The couple has been together since September 2009 and seem to have been going strong the entire time.

Just last week the two were spotted having a meal in Italy and in May, they celebrated the Clooney’s 50th birthday together in Los Angeles.

Perhaps, Elisabetta committed the ultimate sin in Clooney's eyes, asking for marriage.

Just a few weeks ago in an interview with an Italian magazine, Elisabetta was quoted as saying, "I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am. I don't need anything to confirm how happy I am."

And just like that she's yesterdays news.

A word of advice for anyone dating George Clooney:

DO NOT speak of the "M" word!

‘Footloose’ Remake Poster and Movie Trailer (Photo & Video)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 09:48 AM PDT

If you were around to see the original "Footloose" in 1984, get ready for a serious flashback!

A trailer for the 2011 remake has surfaced, and it shows that the new version isn't straying very far from its predecessor.

Footloose” star Kenny Wormald sidled up to his computer, hit play on the trailer for his remake of the classic 1984 flick and quickly realized he’d made a big blunder.

“I watched it alone in my house, and that was a mistake, because I thought I was going to scream!” the dancer-turned-actor told MTV News. “I was blown away.”

In director Craig Brewer’s update, Ren MacCormack moves from Boston to Bomont, a small Southern town where a dance ban has been put into effect following a post-dance car crash.

With help from his love interest, the preacher’s daughter Ariel Moore (Julianne Hough), Ren decides to take the ban on. Dennis Quaid stars as Ariel’s father, Rev. Shaw Moore.

Although Zac Efron and Chace Crawford were attached to the part of McCormack, newcomer Kenny Wormald – born in the same year as "Footloose's" release – is taking on the role, and he told Movieline that he's indeed a fan of the original.

"I saw it when I was about ten years old,” said Kenny.

“I remember being blown away because I was already dancing by the age of six, so I was very inspired and moved by Kevin [Bacon's] performance. Especially that angry dance, when he's in the factory going crazy."

Will you go see the movie?

video: YouTube

Britney Spears Premieres ‘I Wanna Go’ (Video)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:44 AM PDT

Britney Spears attacks the paparazzi in her new video for ‘I Wanna Go.’

I bet she’s wanted to do that again for a long time!

Britney doesn’t dance in her latest video — but she does curse like a sailor and get frisked by a police officer. (I remember her taking an umbrella to a pap’s car door. Memories.)

Did she snatch Avril Lavigne‘s weave?

What do you think of the new video?

You Can Own Lady Gaga’s Crown From Her ‘Judas’ Video!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:25 AM PDT

Jewelry Designer Marianna Harutunian is selling the original crown that she handmade for Lady Gaga‘s “Judas” video.

This is the one worn by the Mother Monster herself — it’s not a replica.

The crown is 24k Gold plated with Swarovski Crystals and dangle chains with assorted crystal crosses, handmade in USA.

The piece currently has ZERO bids, but the starting bid is only $18,000 — so there should be tons of bids real soon. [sarcasm]

The artist claims that part of the proceeds will go to charity, but doesn’t specify which one or what percentage.

Christina Aguilera & Adam Levine Perform ‘Moves Like Jagger’ (Video)

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:58 AM PDT

Last night on The Voice, Christina Aguilera joined Adam Levine and Maroon 5 for a show stopping performance of their new hit song "Moves Like Jagger."

Fans were so excited for the highly anticipated collaboration that the song’s title became a trending topic on Twitter yesterday.

After Levine’s shaky performance of Queen a few weeks ago, he was remarkably perfect doing this new single from his own band. Maybe that’s because it was pre-taped, and he got more than one take for the “live” performance.

Back handed comments from Levine left Adam Lambert fans in a rage and to expel this rage they took to Twitter, alerting Glambert to the incident.

Nakia performed Lambert’s hit ‘Whatya Want From Me’ and Levine said he loved it: “I’m pretty sure, although I’ve never heard that song before, that you probably sang it better than the person that sang it originally.”

In response to Levine's comments about Lambert, Lambert tweeted, "Yeah Nakia! Saaaang boy!! Great performance. I think Adam might know who I am after this next album. Get ready for me Levine. Hahah"

“But for the record, Im def a Maroon 5 fan. Fans: there is NO reason to be angry. Thanks for being protective but it’s all good. :),” he continued.

The studio version of “Moves Like Jagger” is now available on iTunes.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .