Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Robert Pattinson Wanted To Be A Rapper

Posted: 12 Dec 2010 03:42 PM PST

When he was a teenager, Robert Pattinson admits that he wanted to become a rapper, just like his idol, Eminem. Who knew?

We all knew that he has some singing talent, as he has penned and sang some songs for the “Twilight” soundtracks, but who knew that it went beyond that?


He may play a brooding vampire in the “Twilight” movies, but before all of the fame and celebrity, he was just a young kid with a dream of emulating Slim Shady.

In a recent interview, he said, “You want a secret? Okay, how about this – I’ve got a whole collection of tapes of me rapping from when I was 13! I wanted to be a rapper so there are hundreds and hundreds of tapes. They’re very amusing! I was obsessed with Eminem when I was younger. When he first came out I was about 12 and fanatical about his ‘Slim Shady’ CD. I think he’s a genius.”

He had a crew, but he revealed that he ripped off his lyrics. He said, “Most of my rhymes were stolen off other people anyway. They were all like, ‘I was raised on these streets’, which was a complete farce because I was actually raised in quite a nice area of London called Barnes. Not very ghetto at all! I was obsessed with it all, though. I even had my own little crew, we called ourselves Big Tub and the Tappy Cats.”

I think I would be more embarrassed about the name of the group than his rap aspirations, but that’s just me. Could you picture Rob busting out with some rhymes??? I wonder what his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart would think about this??

image credit: msnbc

Joel Madden & Nicole Richie Got Married

Posted: 12 Dec 2010 03:30 PM PST

They’ve been the subject of wedding rumors for quite some time now, but on Saturday night, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden finally made it official!

She spent her bachelorette party in Cabo with some close friends, causing speculation that the happy couple were tying the knot even sooner.


The couple got married in a winter-themed ceremony in Beverly Hills last night. The ceremony was held at Lionel Richie’s home, with 150 guests in attendance. Rumor has it that Paris Hilton wasn’t invited, even though they had been friends for a very long time.

The guest list included Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Samantha Ronson, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, among many others.

Us Magazine reports:

Officiating the ceremony was none other than Run-DMC rapper and reality star Rev. Run, a wedding guest tells Us exclusively. The hip-hop pioneer (real name: Joseph Simmons), 46, is also an ordained minister. The couple “have looked up to Rev. Run, so they wanted him to officiate,” the guest explains. (Read more about why they chose him as their officiant.)

One other guest: an elephant! Around 5:40 p.m., observers spotted an elephant arriving in the driveway; the animal was led into a white tent with other revelers.

The bride’s BFF, Masha Gordon, served as maid of honor, while the couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Harlow, was the flower girl. (The couple also have son Sparrow, 15 months.) In the wee hours on Sunday morning, Joel’s brother, DJ Josh Madden, happily Tweeted of the nuptials: “The stuff of which memories are made.”

Congratulations!!

image credit: ok! magazine



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .