Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Kris Jenner Joins ‘The Talk’ As Host (Photo)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 09:00 PM PDT

Kris Jenner will be included as a guest host on CBS' ‘The Talk,’ because appearing on her daughters’ reality shows isn’t enough. For her, not you.

Jenner will appear for two weeks early on this season, and is being eyed as a potential fill-in for Sharon Osbourne, who will be ramping down her schedule on the series this season in order to spend more time with her husband, Ozzy Osbourne.

Jenner will also co-host NBC’s “Today” show later this year.

Kris talked about her new opportunity on her official website:

    “Hi dolls!!! I'm so excited to tell you that I have been invited by the producers of The Talk to guest co-host for two weeks in September! I can't wait to join the ladies and I know this will be such a fun experience.

    I'll also be guest co-hosting on The Today Show later this year! Stay tuned for all the info on that! Love you dolls!!!”

Will you tune in and watch?

Kathy Griffin Professes Her Love For Justin Bieber (Video)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 08:26 PM PDT

Kathy Griffin has professed her undying love for … wait for it… Justin Bieber!

Following in the footsteps of Jim Carrey and his confession of undying love for Emma Stone, Kathy has posted her own video message.

“You are all the way beautiful, even with those lesbian bangs—but that is not any diss to the LGBT community,” the My Life on the D-List star stated into the camera, her face in super close-up mode, as was Carrey’s.

“You’re smart and kind-hearted,” Griffin continued, glancing back and forth between the camera and a copy of what Carrey had said. “That’s kind of an assumption, er, you seem nice…If I could, I would marry you. Oh, that’s actually not true. It’s messy, Justin,” she said, shaking her head.

“And the sex—whoo—it’s going to be weird,” Griffin admitted.

Hilarious!

Wired Exclusive: ‘Family Game Night’ Season 2 Debuts Sept. 2nd

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 03:55 PM PDT

'Family Game Night' is back for a second season and Allie Is Wired was invited to the set of the show!

'Family Game Night' is a family-based game show where two families compete in life-sized Hasbro board games!

It kind of reminds me of that movie, 'Honey, I Shrunk The Kids!'

When we were first lead to the stage we did not take the normal entrance, we were instead led through the contestants entrance which brought us to the center stage.

The sight of giant game board pieces, flashing lights and an audience full of people led to an amazing sensory overload.

The set reminded me of the Nickelodeon game shows I watched as a kid in the 90s, I was secretly giddy on the inside.

The show is hosted by the talented Todd Newton and it is truly a fun and entertaining experience for the whole family.

The show has some new games for its second season like Simon Flash, Trouble Pop Quiz and my personal favorite Green Scream.

To see all the new surprises and fun watch 'Family Game Night' on the HUB Network when it on returns September 2nd.

Thank you HUB Network for inviting us to enjoy this amazing show!

Check out more of the fun below…

[Click on Thumbnails for Larger View]

Vanessa Hudgens Pulled Over by Police, Gets A Ticket (Photo)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 02:54 PM PDT

Vanessa Hudgens was pulled over by a policeman yesterday (August 24th) and given a citation. It is unclear why she got the ticket, but her disgust was evident.

The look on her face, is priceless!

You mad?

Vanessa recently updated her blog with pics from her road trip to the Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco.

"Having a music festival in the park couldn't be any more perfect. Running around I felt like I was in where the wild things are. Free to be a kid, skip around and act silly if I please. So freeing. Not to mention the music!!!"

On another note, it looks like Vanessa hasn’t mastered social networking either.

"Hey everyone! I'm still getting the hang of Facebook, so I haven't started tweeting yet, but make sure you follow@VHOfficial on twitter. They are my team and will be tweeting about all my latest blog posts as well as all latest news and updates from my website. Check em out!"

Vanessa… if you’re tweeting on Facebook, you’ll never get the hang of Twitter.

Lady Gaga Would Die Without Her Music (Video)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 11:01 AM PDT

Lady Gaga would rather sacrifice her life than sacrifice her music.

The multi-platinum pop star sat down with Asia’s Star TV for an interview about her career and love life.

When asked what she would do if she couldn't make music Gaga said, "I would die without it and I could never be reborn … my biggest fear is missing out on a creative idea because of a lack of time.”

Reportedly, Gaga has been involved in an on again, off again relationship with long time friend Luc Carl, who is actually the inspiration for her most recent single You and I. But when asked whether she would pick fame or love if she could only have one, she said, "I would choose my work."

The New York native's determination has sky rocketed her into pop superstardom, but it has alsoleft her lonely at times, she admits.

“I’m supposed to be [lonely,] I am an artist,” the singer said. “We wallow in loneliness and solitude our whole lives in search of the answer to hundreds and millions of questions that run through my mind.

“Yes, I’m lonely. But I’m married to my loneliness,” she adds.

Although lonely at times, Gaga has a lot to celebrate about at the moment.

The Edge of Glory singer is nominated for four awards at the MTV Video Music Awards and she is even set to open the show with a performance.

Surely, she will be dressed to impress. Last year Gaga wore the infamous meat dress, quite possibly becoming the most outrageous outfit that award show had seen since Lil Kim and her pasty.

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

Make sure to watch Gaga at the VMAs on Sunday, August 28 at 9/8c.

Allie Is Wired will be there to bring you all the craziness from the red carpet!

Demi Lovato Performs On America’s Got Talent (Video)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 10:26 AM PDT

Demi Lovato performed her latest hit, “Skyscraper,” on “America’s Got Talent” last night on NBC.

Her performance was more than just singing, it was a full on show.

“This song is so special to me because it’s inspired by my journey and the struggles that I’ve dealt with this past year,” Lovato said in a recent interview with seventeen.com.

“I hope people are able to relate to it and realize that they are able to rise above and overcome any obstacle, no matter the circumstances, and shine like a skyscraper.”

Lovato recently called Ryan Seacrest on his radio show and took to Twitter to announce the upcoming gigs.

The first concert will be held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY on September 17. The second one will take place at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA on September 23. Tickets for both shows will go on sale starting Friday, August 26th at 10 A.M.

“These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey,” she told Ryan. “This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year. I am already so excited and can’t wait to see everyone out there in the audience.”

Pitbull Laughs In Lindsay Lohan’s Face (Video)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 08:52 AM PDT

Pitbull spoke exclusively to Univision’s Pamela Silva Conde regarding Lindsay Lohan's lawsuit against him and his song.

During the interview, he said he supports Lindsay and invited her to join him at the VMAS where he’ll be performing the song. That’s a laugh, right?

In the smash single, produced by Afrojack and featuring Ne-Yo (both also cited in the suit) Ptibull raps: "Hustlers move aside, so I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin' / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

The suit claims that “By virtue of [the song's] wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about [Lohan] are destined to do irreparable harm.”

Looks like Pitbull doesn’t feel threatened.

Rosie O’Donnell’s New Show Premiering On Own (Video)

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:42 AM PDT

A new sneak peek trailer for Rosie O’Donnell‘s new show, The Rosie Show, was just released by the OWN network.

It’s been almost TEN years people!

"When I was 33 I think the appeal of my program was there was an authentic, genuine appreciation of pop culture," Rosie told reporters. "I loved these people, like [Barbra] Streisand and Tom Cruise, the concept that I could meet them was really beyond my belief."

"And now I'm 50," she continued. "And both of those people have stayed in my house, right? So the enthusiasm that I had for celebrities is changed. I have evolved and grown, and the show is going to be reflective of that."

Will you watch?

The Rosie Show premieres Monday, October 10th at 7 p.m. on OWN.

Rihanna Sex Tape Will Leak Soon

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 06:31 AM PDT

It really is no surprise that Rihanna has a sex tape — girlfriend is nasty.

Hustler has confirmed that they have a sex tape of the Barbadian beauty in their posession, but the starlet is shooting it down.

Hustler said, “We have not made any decisions about what we are going to do with it yet.”

Reports claim the tape in question involved Rihanna and rapper J. Cole, who opened for the singer on her 2011 Loud tour.

Of course, Rihanna has denied the tapes existence, "We don’t believe U, U need more people…AND of course an actual sextape! #slownewsday," she tweeted.

This is how it always starts. THEN, someone on the inside leaks the tape. Rihanna might just get her wish.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .