Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Robert Pattinson Makes Surprise House Call To ‘Twilight’ Fans

Posted: 08 May 2010 02:46 PM PDT

This sort of news will give all of you “Twilight” obsessed junkies hope. When Oprah Winfrey was gearing up to air her “Twilight” special, she asked fans to send her letters detailing how the stories changed their lives.

Robert Pattinson Makes Suprise House Call To 'Twilight' Fans

One family of fans got the surprise of their lives when Robert Pattinson showed up at their house. Maria Mele emailed Oprah, sending a photo of her son, Guiseppe, who resembles Edward Cullen from the hit vampire franchise.

Maria said, “My family and I all lost it. We were screaming like a bunch of maniacs. We were all amazed that he was in our house.” He stayed for about ten minutes and “was great” and was “so nice. Funny. And so tall! He was beautifully flawless and a great sport.”

So what prompted the visit from the famous vampire? Maria said, “They were so amazed how my son Guiseppe looked so much like Edward.”

I have one question, since her family was selected for their resemblance to the Cullens. Where is that hot doctor?

Of Rob’s unannounced appearance, Maria added, “Robert was genuinely happy to fulfill our dream. I still can’t believe it. It’s something we will never forget. I have to say although Oprah and Robert were great, hearing my kids say ‘thanks for making this happen’ was absolutely priceless.”

Again, I must wonder where the hot doctor was?

[Click thumbnails for a larger view]

Robert Pattinson Makes Suprise House Call To 'Twilight' Fans Robert Pattinson Makes Suprise House Call To 'Twilight' Fans Robert Pattinson Makes Suprise House Call To 'Twilight' Fans

source: Robert Pattinson’s Surprise House Call - [gossip center]

Lindsay Lohan Denies ‘Can’t Stop’ & Drug Abuse

Posted: 08 May 2010 02:10 PM PDT

Just recently, a newly leaked track surfaced, reportedly sung by Lindsay Lohan. The song is called “Can’t Stop” and even though it’s a bit autotuned, she would give Ke$ha a run for her money with it.

Lindsay Lohan Denies 'Can't Stop' & Drug Abuse

Yesterday, Lindsay took to her Twitter account to discuss the track, saying, i don’t know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! i can assure everyone, it is NOT me.. so i’ve decided to do a music video rather than … let my tracks just go to waste…. need some time to choose a director and such* in regards to “can’t stop” http://tinyurl.com/3xww2pz”

Have a listen:


It’s a shame that she is denying singing on the song, it’s actually not bad.

Lindsay and her mother Dina also talked to ET’s Samantha Harris about the prescription drug rumors and hoarding.


In the video, Samantha asks her if she has ever had any issues with drugs. Lindsay replied, “No, I don’t. I work. And if I go out with my friends, I’m 23 and I’m allowed to do that. I don’t go out when I’m working…When did I stop being okay? I am fine. I am happy and I am working. And I’m good. And I’m surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life.”

When asked about how she deals with all of the rumors out there, Lindsay said, “I don’t pay attention to it. The only problem is that it distracts from me getting jobs, and that is when it hurts me. Especially when it’s not true. Everyone goes through ups and downs. I am not one to hide anything. I am an honest person. I take it for what it is. I am me.”

She ignores it?!? Really? She gets tweeting mad when anyone calls her out on her BS, so I’m not buying it.

source: Lindsay Lohan: I’m 23 and Allowed to Party! - [justjared]

Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg Record ‘California Gurls’ - Video

Posted: 08 May 2010 01:37 PM PDT

Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg got together to give their answer to Jay-Z and Alicia Keys‘ song, “Empire State Of Mind”, in their new song, “California Gurls”.

Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg Record 'California Gurls' - Video

While they worked on the mixing of the track, Katy smoked from a hookah and Snoop rapped. The song is a bit reminiscent of the beginning of Ke$ha’s song, “Tik Tok”, but then reminds more of “A Public Affair”.


What’s funny is that they think that this is an appropriate answer track to anything Alicia Keys puts out. “Empire State Of Mind” is an amazing song and while I do love Snoop, I don’t think even he could redeem this ho.

Stop trying to reignite some East Coast/West Coast feud. Remember where it got Biggie.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .