Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Robert Pattinson Hates Vaginas

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 12:03 AM PST

Sorry to disappoint all of you Twi-hards out there, but your sparkly Edward Cullen may be pitching for the other team. Sorry ladies and Twi-moms. In his new interview with “Details” magazine, Robert Pattinson reveals his hatred for vaginas.

Robert Pattinson Hates Vaginas

After being photographed surrounded by cooters all day for this photoshoot, RPattz let’s us all in on a little secret: He hates girlie bits. It’s true.

“I really hate vaginas. I’m allergic to vagina. But I can’t say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn’t exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover.”

And right before that, Rob professed his love for his dog and their “relationship”:

The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it’s ridiculous.

Robert Pattinson Hates Vaginas

But, hey, elephants are okay, if you’re in their mouths….what?

“Did you know elephants purr? It’s completely scary if you don’t know what it is. They purr like cats, but their heads are so deep they sound like velociraptors. You feel it in the ground under your feet. So this big female started sniffing my foot—big female elephant, that is. She sniffed it so hard it came up off the pavement like her trunk was a vacuum cleaner. Then she took my entire body in her mouth. I was holding on to her head, and as I slowly let go she tightened her grip really carefully until I’m just upside down in her mouth and she’s going through my pockets with her trunk, looking for peppermints. It was the best day of my life.”

I think Rob is gay, wants to marry his dog and wants to do elephants until he farts sparkles. But you freaks will still love him, won’t you? Funny, me too.

source: Robert Pattinson On Life Beyond Twilight - [details]

Britney Spears Spends Valentines Day At McDonalds

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 11:44 PM PST

Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick spent Valentine’s Day in the most romantic place possible — McDonalds!

Britney Spears Spends Valentines Day At McDonalds

Of course, I kid. The most romantic place ever surely isn’t Mickey Dees, but they most certainly make the best fries ever. Jason must’ve thought it nice to cater to Britney’s wish for some Chicken McNuggets and coffee for Valentine’s Day. How sweet.

Heck, people where I live are dressing up and taking limos to the nearest White Castle. They’re just getting in touch with their inner rednecks.

And still, it’s one step above Kevin Federline. How does she do it?

[Click thumbnails for a larger view]

Britney Spears Spends Valentines Day At McDonalds Britney Spears Spends Valentines Day At McDonalds Britney Spears Spends Valentines Day At McDonalds


Paris Hilton Is Drunk! - Photos

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 11:21 PM PST

Paris Hilton was tore up from the floor up while promoting her new beer.

Paris Hilton Is Drunk! - Photos

The heiress was tossing ‘em back while spending Valentine’s weekend in Brazil at a launch party for Devassa beer. She failed at promotion of the beverage because in these photos, she’s covering up the name of the beer. And, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say these photos are contrived. She’s a faking heffer.

Speaking of heffers, isn’t her butt gigantic these days? You know, kinda like Kim Kardashian’s? Strangely enough, but as she’s nearing 30, she’s trying to find more and more ways to remain relevant.

Is it working?

[Click thumbnails for a larger view]

Paris Hilton Is Drunk! - Photos      Paris Hilton Is Drunk! - Photos Paris Hilton Is Drunk! - Photos

source: Drunk Paris and her g-string - [msnbc]



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .