Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Michael Jackson’s Children Will Accept Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 11:43 PM PST

Michael Jackson’s two eldest children are scheduled to take the stage this weekend to accept the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for their father, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's Children Will Accept Lifetime Achievement Award

It would be the first public appearance for Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, since their dramatic appearance at the memorial service 12 days after their father’s death.

Two sources close to the family said the youngest, 7-year-old Blanket, was not expected to appear, although they suggested that might change.

Contrary to some media reports, the sources said there was no plan for the children to sing or dance at the show.

The Recording Academy, which presents the Grammy Awards, will honor the late pop star with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Special Merit Awards ceremony Saturday evening in Los Angeles.

Video of the presentation is likely to be included in Sunday night’s musical tribute to Jackson during the Grammy telecast, the sources said.

While Katherine Jackson, Michael’s mother, is expected to attend, Joe Jackson, his father, decided not to go because of his anger over the behind-the-scenes talks that led to the agreement to have the children accept the award.

I think Michael would have been, overwhelmingly proud of his children.

source: Michael Jackson’s children to take stage at awards [cnn]

Wired Gossip Rag (01.28.10)

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 05:34 PM PST

In light of celebrities like Katy Perry and Lindsay Lohan, who have fallen victim to friends who took control of their Twitter accounts, only to post the most shocking and offensive things imaginable to their fan bases…

Wired Gossip Rag - Allie Talks With Twitter


Katy Perry Tweets About Crap & Blisters On Her Vagina

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 12:16 PM PST

Katy Perry was having a little bit of a Twitter problem last night as it appears that her friend Doctor Luke took over and was tweeting random nonsense.

Katy Perry Tweets About Crap & Blisters On Her Vagina

Before that, she tweeted this:

Katy Perry Tweets About Crap & Blisters On Her Vagina

And this:

Katy Perry Tweets About Crap & Blisters On Her Vagina

Afterward, she apologized to her mom, probably because all of the tabloids would be picking up on this today.

Besides all of that, we know that she doesn’t have any blisters on her vagina. Here’s proof.

Also, one commenter pointed this out:

Ummm, I know you all love Katy… but that's her. She had a life before all the makeup and money. She also had and asshole for a boyfriend who sold the picture after she dumped him. I work for Katy, that's why I cant use my name but one day while on tour in Bucharest Romania, drinking in a hotel, I expressed to her that If I wasn't married, Id would totally date her, she replied "you wanna see me naked?" I completely gasp, and my stomach drops because its just us in the first room of 4, I'm so nervous I don't even answer. She walks over with her beautiful big eyes and as I'm laying on the bed, I put my hands behind my head and give her the face like "I don't believe you'll do it" and she leans down as to pretend like she's going to lay on top of me.. Then reaches on the side of the bed in her carry-on bag and pulls out her little pink hello kitty laptop. I smile in disapointment; she pulls up this pic… I go "NO WAY" as I lean forward with interest and she explains this is how the song "Ur so gay" came about because her ex put this on the net. She had to repeat it a few times because I was drooling so hard I couldn't hear. She is a beautiful woman and this picture takes nothing away from her talent or her as a person. Glad I got to see it, I hope my wife don't read this.

Learn something from this, Katy. Change your Twitter password to something that even your friends can’t guess. And don’t go showing your hoohah in your younger days if you’re planning on becoming a huge celebrity.

source: [katy perry's twitter]

Taylor Momsen Law Breaking Smoker

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 10:00 AM PST

37184PCN_Gossip

Taylor Momsen is all teen angst-y and like so deep. The “Gossip Girl” starlet has went on a rampage of verbal diarrhea lately by stating to OK! Mag that she doesn’t think about the hundreds of thousands devastated by the Haiti earthquake:

"Um, right now I'm trying to just finish my record and getting through the last season of Gossip Girl for right now. So not so much thinking about that."

Then as thousands of tweens watch the Robo-Lohan-Wannabe make a fool of herself, she went and pulled a Charles Barkley:

"To be honest, I don't fucking care [about being a role model]. I didn't get into this to be a role model. So I’m sorry if I'm influencing your kids in a way that you don't like, but I can't be responsible for their actions. I don't care. …

Now she has been photographed smoking. GASP! Alert the church elders! No, but seriously…the kid is 16 and smoking that is all illegal and I am sure her inner Cindy Lou Who is crying inside.

37184PCN_Gossip 37184PCN_Gossip taylor-momsen-cyndi-loo-hoo

[Pacific Coast News]

Katy Perry’s American Idol Cat Fight

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 06:55 AM PST

Katy Perry didn't get all warm and fuzzy for "American Idol." She and Kara DioSTFUALREADY had a disagreement that didn't end in kissing, making up and liking it.

On Tuesday the "I Kissed a Girl Singer" was a guest judge and showed no mercy. Sitting next to Kara, she repeatedly gave her the skank eye while she gushed over Chris Golightly. He had your standard sob story and Katy failed to let a case of the sads determine her vote. Kara dubbed him king of the day and Perry dubbed him "Lifetime Movie."

“Chris, you are one of my favorites today, if not my favorite … I think we may look back at this audition and go, ‘Wow,’” she told him. “You’re the kind of kid who has just enough talent and just enough of a story and pain and stuff that you’ve gone through in your life to really connect with it, and I think you’re only going to get better.”

Enter Perry to crush his curly haired dreams.

“This is not a Lifetime movie, sweetheart,” Perry sniped to DioGuardi. “You have to have talent!”

In her defense Simon agreed, but everyone gave him a golden ticket. Let's hope his story doesn't grow into a Hokey Danny Gokey factor that dominated his performances. Speaking of performances… the drama continued between Katy and Kara's.

But the real zinger came when DioGuardi began belting out Perry’s smash hit “I Kissed a Girl.” Within seconds, Perry interrupted, “Please stop before I throw my Coke in your face!” DioGuardi tried to played down their differences. “We used to be friends,” she said during the show. “We were, like, cool.”

Even if they would have started clawing at each other and doing some one on air weave snatchin' it wouldn't beat the level of awkward and comfort zone assault of the audition of this guy….

[Us Magazine]



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .