Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Paris Hilton Shows Off Pet Pig - Photo

Posted: 02 Jan 2010 10:57 PM PST

I’ve stared and stared at this photo of Paris Hilton and her pet micro-pig, Miss Piglette and I still can’t figure out who’s who. I’ve heard rumors that Paris is actually the one holding the pig, but it’s all still just speculation.

Paris Hilton Shows Off Pet Pig - Photo

Paris says that she loves her piggy so much that she can’t be apart from her for too long. She even lets the pig sleep in bed with her and Doug Reinhardt. Can you imagine the night-vision surprises that we’ll get out of that one?

She said, “Doug and I will be lying in bed, watching DVDs, and she’ll just lie there between us. She’s a little sweetheart and I love her.”

Yep, until that fad gets passed over for the next big thing that she’s going to “love forever”.

source: Paris Hilton: ‘I cuddle up to my micro-pig in bed’ - [daily mail]



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .