Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Nick Jonas And The Administration ‘Who I Am’ - Video

Posted: 02 Jan 2010 02:01 AM PST

Adding fuel to the fire that the Jonas Brothers are done professionally, Nick Jonas and the Administration have just released their first video, “Who I Am”.

Nick Jonas And The Administration 'Who I Am' - Video

Nicky boy was rumored to have said that he’s going solo and that he’s the next Justin Timberlake. Meanwhile, Kevin has been getting his nookie on, leaving Joe to do God-knows-what.

After having listened to Nick’s voice on this song, I’m inclined to say that I love it. It sounds so very Richard Marx ala 1989. You remember “Satisfied“, don’t you?

See the video, along with a behind-the-scenes look HERE and let us know what you think!

J-Lo’s Skin-Tight Bodysuit On New Year’s Eve - Photo

Posted: 01 Jan 2010 12:12 PM PST

Jennifer Lopez was rockin’ out last night at Times Square in New York. The singer pranced around the stage, performing some songs, wearing THIS:

J-Lo's Skin-Tight Bodysuit On New Year's Eve - Photo

She showed off this bedazzled number while performing “Waiting For Tonight” and it just looks so awful. Poor thing didn’t look in the mirror before stepping out, did she?

And we thought this was bad?

You can see the rest of the photos and video from the performance HERE.

source: Jennifer Lopez's Times Square Bodysuit Performance – Photos - [gone hollywood]

Kristen Stewart Meets Up With Robert Pattinson In The U.K.

Posted: 01 Jan 2010 11:33 AM PST

One lucky young “Twilight” fan was treated to having her picture taken with both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

Kristen Stewart Meets Up With Robert Pattinson In The U.K.

The girl ran into RobSten outside of a grocery store in England and got a photo op with the duo. Kristen actually smiled for the camera and Rob continued to look homeless.

Kristen Stewart Meets Up With Robert Pattinson In The U.K.

Rob was spending the holidays with his sister and from the looks of it, Kristen wanted in on the family time action. It’s cute that they rang in the new year together.

Think they kissed at midnight?

source: Kristen Heads to the UK to Meet up With Robert! - [popsugar]

Celebrities Talk New Years Resolutions

Posted: 01 Jan 2010 10:33 AM PST

John Mayer Trio rocks The Joint on New Year's Eve and celebrates afterwards at Vanity

John Mayer dined at Nobu with friends, rocked The Joint with his blues band John Mayer Trio - during which he toasted his father who was in the audience.

Mayer brought friends Bob Saget, Jeff Ross and James Smith on stage for some laughs before leading the NYE countdown.


Adam Lambert
“To keep being positive and try to live in the moment and enjoy this.”

Courteney Cox
“I don’t have any yet! I’ll make some soon.”

Justin Timberlake
“I’m going to underpromise myself for 2010 so if it goes well I’ll be like, ‘Oh my God! Such a surprise!’”

Kim Kardashian
“Just to spend a little bit more time with my family and my friends and to really kick it up in the workout department and to try to eat better. I cannot get it together with eating. I eat way too many Oreos.”

Tara Reid
“I’m not really good with New Year’s resolutions. I’m terrible with that.”

Ashlee Simpson
“All my focus is on my son. Every day being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience.”

Hailey Glassman
“To finally stand up for myself, not let myself be controled and manipulated by Jon. I wish for him out of my life.”

Miley Cyrus
“I need to stop talking about things I want to do, and just get out there and do it. That’s been my biggest goal recently, especially while I’m on the road.”

Allie
“To try a little harder and be nicer to Paris Hilton.”

photo credit: Cody Boor/HRH

Katy Perry Gets a New Henna Tattoo

Posted: 01 Jan 2010 09:08 AM PST

Katy Perry got inked up in time for the New Year, while on vacation with her boyfriend Russell Brand in India.

Katy Perry Gets a New Henna Tattoo

The singer couldn’t resist updating her Twitter account with a picture of her new artwork.

The swirling design runs up her left palm and onto her forearm, twisting itself around her existing wrist tattoo that reads ‘Jesus’.

Posting the picture, Katy wrote: “I’m typing this with one hand… Isn’t it lovely? It’s Henna! (sic)”

Katy and comedian Russell have been vacationing in India to celebrate purchasing their first home together.

Katy Perry's Henna Tattoo

She rang in the New Year by posting a message to her friends in the US: “Just so you guys in LA that are about to experience 2010… It’s noon on Jan 1st here in the future, let me tell you 2010 is BUMPIN!”

source: Celebrity Hits and Misses: Katy Perry's Henna Tattoo [the beauty stop]



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .