Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


David Arquette Gets The Axe From Dancing With The Stars (Video)

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 07:48 PM PDT

What a spooktacular week of Dancing With The Stars. However, it wasn’t a trick or treat for one contestant: David Arquette gets the BOO!

In week seven of the competition, David Arquette and his partner Kym Johnson performed a Halloween thriller dancing the Cha Cha Cha as batty magicians to Abracadabra. Unfortunately for America, it just wasn’t magical enough.

With a score of 24 out of 30, the couple were in jeopardy. Scary, I know but they were not alone. Joining them in the tomb of despair was Nancy Grace and her partner Tristan MacManus. Following the frightening eliminations, David and Kym were officially axed from the show while the audience screamed with disappointment.

But don’t be scared, the remaining five contestants will be back to compete for the ultimate prize, the mirrorball trophy: Ricki Lake, J.R. Martinez, Hope Solo, Rob Kardashian and Nancy Grace.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Be sure to tune in next week for episode eight of DWTS Mondays 8/7c and Tuesdays 9/8c and I’ll meet you there!

Justin Bieber Being Sued For Paternity

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 07:40 PM PDT

Justin Bieber is the father of a new baby boy, according to a woman named, Mariah Yeater.

Yeater claims that she and Bieber, 17, had sex backstage at one of his concerts. She wants Bieber to take a paternity test, according to court papers.

She also wants him to “provide adequate support for my baby.” I’m sure she does.

A rep for Biebs said, “While we haven’t yet seen the lawsuit, it’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims.”

Two words for you, Justin. Maury Povich.

I wonder what Selena Gomez thinks?

Kim Kardashian Releases A Statement

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 05:39 PM PDT

Kim Kardashian has taken to her blog to release a statement, regarding her decision to end her 72-day old marriage.

Keep in mind, Kim wore not one – but three couture Vera Wang gowns as she married basketball star Kris Humphries in an intimate ceremony for 450 of her nearest and dearest.

This was a day where the (50,000) flowers cost as much as the (20.5 carat) engagement ring – a highly reasonable $2million. It netted Kim and Kris $18million from media deals, TV coverage and various ­endorsements.

    This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

    I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!

    Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.

    I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.

    There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.

    I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart. I believe now that I really am.

But you shouldn’t worry — Kim is expected to make even more money now that she’s single, according to Fox.

Are you buying any of this?

Zooey Deschanel & Ben Gibbard Split

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 04:23 PM PDT

Holy matrimony, I didn’t see this one coming! Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard have split.

The couple who seemed to be head over heels in love have confirmed that they have separated just after two years of marriage. The New Girl actress tied the knot with the Death Cab for Cutie frontman back in 2009.

Well when it comes to marriage, so does responsibility: “You can’t expect to make no effort. You still have to make the effort and be kind and understanding. It sort of just solidifies your commitment.”

Sources say that their break up “was mutual and amicable.”

So much for a happy ever after. Oh well.

Glee Star Charice Pempengco’s Father Stabbed To Death

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 12:27 PM PDT

Glee star, Charice Pempengco's father, Ricky Pempengco was stabbed to death Monday night.

The attack happened on A. Bonifacio Road, Barangay Laram, San Pedro, Laguna (Philippines) where Pempengco was drinking.

Reportedly, Ricky left to buy cigarettes when the suspect, Angel Capili Jr., approached him.

Capili stabbed Ricky with an Ice pick. Apparently, Ricky's friends didn't help because they were afraid the Capili would attack them as well.

It was added that these two have had an altercation before back in 2005.

Charice took to Twitter to address her father's death saying…

“I want you all to know that we had a very good relationship before all the mess began. When I was a kid, he used to always tell me behind my mom’s back that he wanted for me to become a soldier because he said I was brave. I loved him and I will still love him. He’s still my Dad after all.”

In an interview with "Umagang Kay Ganda", Ricky's sister revealed that she believes Charice's family was happy because of the death saying, “I bet they’re glad my brother is gone.”

Charice once again took to her Twitter to respond saying, “To my father’s siblings, you have no right to tell me or even predict what I am feeling. Who are you to say that I am happy for my OWN FATHER’S DEATH? You are merely a sibling while I am his DAUGHTER.”

Charice has decided to cancel her stint on the David Foster and Friends Tour in Singapore to be with her family in the Philippines.

Sorry for your loss Charice good luck with everything!

Neil Patrick Harris Mocks Amy Winehouse (Photo)

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 11:05 AM PDT

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka had an artificial corpse of Amy Winehouse displayed by their Halloween party buffet.

Tacky much?

According to ONTD, the offending photograph was tweeted by the boyfriend of Modern Family actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

The tweet has since been deleted.

Harris made big local news when he and his partner moved to a home in Sherman Oaks to raise their adopted twins.

“We moved to a new house so I'm excited to see. I hear not, but we've still got candy. We're ready. We're having a Halloween party tomorrow night so I've been spending all of my days painting.”

Painting Amy’s face?

Shameful.

Britney Spears Gives Joe Jonas A Lap Dance (Video)

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 10:56 AM PDT

So Britney Spears is giving out lap dances now… no, not at the local strip joint!

Britney is doing her Femme Fatale Tour in London at the moment and as part of her performance, the 'Criminal' singer gave a special dance to none other than Joe Jonas.

During her concert at Wembley Arena on Monday, Spears got down and dirty (okay not really) with the middle Jo bro in front of thousands of fans.

It seemed like the 22-year-old singer was enjoying himself even with a nervous expression of his face. Then as Brit took center stage, Joe's expression went from nervous to terrified.

Britney then wrapped him up in a pink boa and then in a split-second Spear jumps and straddles Jonas' shoulders.

So, I guess it was more of shoulder dance.

Watch the shenanigans below…

In the end, I'm sure this will be a show Joe Jonas will NEVER forget.

Justin Bieber Talks New Album With Jay Leno (Video)

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 07:41 AM PDT

Justin Bieber had a long Halloween chat with Jay Leno last night on the Tonight Show.

Justin chatted about his new Bat mobile, renting out the Staples Center for a romantic dinner with his girl, his new fragrance, and his favorite Halloween costume.

On his Christmas duet with Mariah Carey, “She’s super cool, It was cool because I got to do All I Want To For Christmas is You.”

The song appears on Justin’s first Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe, which is out today.

What was it like working with Carey? “It was tricky. She has super high notes, and it wasn’t like she was going to change the key for me, so I had to go in and do her key,” Justin explained.

The Biebs has surpassed two billion views on his official YouTube channel. In case you were wondering if the singer is descending in popularity, last month, he put up ninety-four million.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .