Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Lady Gaga Does Yoga In Panties - Photos

Posted: 14 Nov 2010 02:54 PM PST

Lady Gaga dropped by her old Bikram Yoga instructor on September 10th to have a fierce workout — in her panties!

The instructor, Tricia Donegan, didn’t recall ever teaching Gaga, but her memory was jarred when Gaga reminded her of a time she came to her before she was famous.

Lady Gaga Does Yoga In Panties - Photos

Tricia said, “She said, ‘Don’t you remember me? You are one of my favorite teachers.’ Gaga said to me, ‘To jog your memory, I confided in you and cried in your lap about a food problem I was having.’ She told me I had talked to her about the proper hydration and proper nutrition necessary to having enough energy and strength. She said she no longer has a food problem and that I saved her life.”

Lady Gaga Does Yoga In Panties - Photos

When Tricia was asked to rate Gaga’s proficiency at Bikram Yoga, she said, “I don’t know if she’s flaming hot but she’s definitely hot. She’s not at the top of her career and she’s not at the top of her practice.”

Gaga also left this note for Tricia:

Tricia,

Thank you so much for today. Lately I’ve been kicking ass in yoga, but I’m excited to embark on an even deeper journey with you. You are such an inspiration. I will be back soon. W more hydration + sleep. Yoga heals me + so do you.

Love,

Lady Gaga

source: Lady Gaga Hits Lower East Side Bikram Yoga Studio in Hot Outfit - [dnainfo]

Billy Ray Cyrus Storms Out Of Radio Interview

Posted: 14 Nov 2010 02:22 PM PST

Billy Ray Cyrus stormed out of a radio interview, after the DJ asked him about his impending divorce from Tish Cyrus. It was rumored that Tish was hooking up with Bret Michaels, but Bret has come forward to dispel those rumors.

Seemingly without anything in sight to promote, Billy Ray went on WCOL’s “Woody & The Wake-Up Call” radio show in Columbus, Ohio and walked out over questions about his marriage.

Billy Ray Cyrus Storms Out Of Radio Interview

So there has been a lot of speculation surrounding the breakup of the Cyrus’ marriage, so people are curious. When host Woody Johnson said, “I have to ask you because you are a celebrity and we’ve all heard….Your marriage is going….” Billy Ray interrupted him, saying, “Woody Johnson, Woody Johnson. God bless America, God bless our troops. Woody Johnson? Look at you.”

Woody said, “Yes, sir? Don’t be mad at me.”

Billy Ray went on, “Oh I ain’t mad at you. Have a good day brother.” Billy Ray took off, leaving the DJ hanging. Later, he was heard saying, “It’s very rude. He should be disgusted.”

Afterward, Woody said this on his website: “I’ve always liked Billy Ray Cyrus…and still do, actually, but was taken aback by his reaction to my question regarding the breakup of his marriage. I mean, it’s not like it wasn’t public knowledge, for crying out loud. If he shuts me down, fine. I respectfully moved on, but he did not.”

What else does Billy Ray have to go on a radio show to talk about???

source: Billy Ray — FURIOUS after DJ Asks About Divorce - [tmz]

Harry Potter US Premiere - Watch It Live On Allie is Wired!

Posted: 14 Nov 2010 06:21 AM PST

The wait is almost over folks…Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will be hitting theaters this Friday!

The US premiere will take place tonight (Monday) at 6pm ET in New York City at Lincoln Square, and we will be streaming it live right here, so check back tonight!

Harry Potter US Premiere - Watch It Live On Allie is Wired!

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Allan Rickman, JK Rowling, Jason Isaacs, Helena Bonham-Carter, and all the rest of the beloved cast will be in attendance. You don’t want to miss it!

All the red carpet action complete with interviews can be seen right here.

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait… Can you tell I’m just a little bit excited?



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .