Archive

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog


Lindsay Lohan ‘Hearts’ Billy Joel With New Ink (Photo)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 12:32 PM PDT

Lindsay Lohan got some new, very special ink done this week.

She headed over to Shamrock Tattoos and had them tattoo a quote from Billy Joel's "I Go To Extremes" on her side, in almost exactly the same place LeAnn Rimes tried out a tattoo of Eddie Cibrian's wedding vows.

What does Lindsay's new tattoo say? "Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life."

This tattoo is in addition to the one she got last year, a quote from Marilyn Monroe, "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle." (in cursive on her inner-wrist, surrounded by yellow, blue and green stars)

Kristen Stewart Featured in Marcus Foster’s ‘I Was Broken’ (Video)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 11:44 AM PDT

London-born singer-songwriter Marcus Foster is set to release his debut album, Nameless Path, on September 26th.

The 24 year-old first came to many people’s attention when his song Let Me Sign, sung by his old schoolfriend Robert Pattinson, appeared on the Twilight soundtrack.

Presumably this is how Pattinson’s co-star Kristen Stewart, who makes a cameo appearance in the video for latest single, I Was Broken, became both a friend and a fan.

<a href='http://video.msn.com?vid=2e3fd9ff-87ef-410c-b40b-b01e5613f334&#038;mkt=en-gb&#038;src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='MSN Exclusive: Marcus Foster - I Was Broken' >Video: MSN Exclusive: Marcus Foster &#8211; I Was Broken</a>

There’s a bonus. The song is pretty awesome.

Kim Kardashian Wants To Be A Mom

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 11:15 AM PDT

It has been two weeks since the wedding and Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries seem to be living it up in marital bliss.

While celebrating their move to New York City Kim told PEOPLE, “I love being a wife! It’s really fun, but I don’t feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him.”

And even though it's only been a couple weeks, Kim is ready to start a family.

When asked about the subject Kim replied, “Hopefully soon. Being a mom is something I’ve always wanted, so I would love to be one someday.”

Well in true Kim K. style you'd think she would want to be pregnant before her also married sister, Khloe. But apparently she doesn't mind sharing the spotlight saying, “It would be a dream that all three of us, even Kourtney again, were pregnant at the same time. That would be amazing.”

While in New York Kim will be spending time with not only Kris, but her sister Kourtney while they film the second season of the hit E! show Kourtney & Kim Take New York.

Kim won't be sticking around New York for long though, “I have to be in L.A. for work and he loves to go to Minnesota and he also has a place in Miami. I think we’ll kind of figure it out as we go along.”

Kim concluded with, “I’m the happiest girl in the world. I married a great guy.”

The thought of Kim Kardashian being pregnant leaves me with just one question.

Can you imagine how big Kim's butt is going to be while pregnant!?!

Only time will tell.

Shia LaBeouf & Marilyn Manson Create A Whole Bunch Of WTF (Video)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 10:30 AM PDT

I’m sure you were wondering what Shia LaBeouf and Marilyn Manson could possibly have in common the other day, when Shia flew into his spitting rampage.

Well… here it is. They’ve been collaborating.

Manson has just released a short film called, “Born Villain“. Let's get the real WTF out of the way – 'Born Villain' was directed by LaBeouf. Apparently, after the pair met at a concert by The Kills, they hit it off.

“Marilyn Manson to me is an indelible figure,” LaBeouf told MTV News, “He’s a big deal to me, and in my childhood, I don’t know of a scarier figure in art. He, in my teenage years, was the scariest thing in the world, so part of me has always been intrigued.”

The video features clips of music purporting to be from Manson's as-yet untitled eighth studio album, as well as plenty of shots of Manson (and friends) spouting off lines from Macbeth. Right, weird!

I know Shia wants to be a director, but…



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .