Archive

11/15 The Music Mix

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
The Music Mix Feed My Inbox

Mariah Carey's 'I Want to Know What Love Is' video: Play ball!
November 14, 2009 at 11:27 am

Generally, the only time I use the words “sports” and “Mariah Carey” in the same sentence is when I’m asking someone to turn down the former so I can listen to the latter. But Mimi’s new video for her cover of Foreigner’s I Want to Know What Love Is (the second vid off her new

Rihanna's violent, disturbing 'Russian Roulette' video: How dark is too dark?
November 14, 2009 at 10:41 am

What, you thought Rihanna was going to give “Russian Roulette” a video full of sunshine and rainbows and peppy choreography? Her first single from Rated R is a song about violence. The video, which 20/20 premiered last night, is about the darkest piece of promotional material I’ve ever seen from a pop star. The requisite shots
 

This email was sent to murahcd@gmail.comManage Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .